Microsoft Business Development Manager
- The job entails development and execution of a business plan involving business development, sales and customer engagements of Microsoft SharePoint, Collaboration or Virtualization solutions.
- Generate and maintain a credible sales forecast for new business sales and renewals
- Achieve sales targets for new business sales and renewals
- Build strong relationships with partner Microsoft and customers and serve as key contact for SharePoint related business issues
- Work with Pre-sales Support consultants on all technical issues.
- Actively work to identify, qualify and create new opportunities
- Bid Management for RFP.
- Strong Sales orientation. Matured and experience with relationship dealing with Senior Executives, China SOE management and high end corporate account
- Strong collaboration and teaming attitude
- Have 3-Years Experience in selling Microsoft solutions Asia
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and create own leads