China HR director
- Provide functional and business expertise to the development and execution of the business strategy and to the operations of the business through active participation on the Senior Management Team.
- Ensure HR operations and services (such as recruiting, C&B, talent management, performance management, employee relations, training and development) are provided effectively according to the business needs.
- Build a robust talent pipeline through effective succession and talent management including talent identification, development and strategic sourcing/recruitment.
- In partnership with senior leadership to retain talented people to meet business growth
- Provide change support to enable the organization change and to provide effective support to business change.
- Ensure that performance is managed in an optimal way and that the reward strategy recognises top performers.
- Effectively manage employee relations, communications and employee consultation. Provide leadership to the HR function and ensure that all HR activities are prioritised according to business impact and are delivered in a highly effective way.
- Plan and implement the HR budget within agreed costs. Manage the manpower numbers and costs.
- Good overall knowledge and experience of staffing, performance/rewards management, talent management, change management, employee relations, and etc.
- Worked in an MNC environment, knowledge/experience of IT services industry is preferred.
- Has effectively led and developed a sizable HR team and improved its service levels.
- Has experience in dealing with rapid growth and diverse HR services that effectively supported this growth.
- Proven experience of guiding and coaching a senior management team; proven credibility of operating at a senior level.
- Good command of both English and Chinese.