Sr. Accounting Manager
- Ensure that all accounting work/transactions, G/L, A/P, A/R, costing, cash and assets are properly controlled andreported accurately and timely in accordance to strict reporting deadlines and are in compliance with the company’spolicies, PRC and US generally accepted accounting principles and regulatory requirement.
- Responsible for the establishment of proper internal controls and an appropriate internal control environment,develop and update the company finance and control policies, procedures, workflows.
- Interacting with auditors, tax authorities and related governmental department to coordinate year-end audit and allstatutory/tax filings for local government agencies
- Cash management activities including cash flow, banking relations and issues, lines of credit, inter-company nettingprocess and treasury to support the company operation.
- Team building, coaching and developing staff.
- Assist in company budget, planning and analysis and business operation support including ad hoc assignment from time to time.
- Bachelor degree major in Accounting or Finance Related.
- Professional qualification holder, preferably with AICPA,CPA or ACCA qualification.
- Minimum 4years of relevant experience in auditing, accounting and finance, etc;2-3years in management position and Big 4 experience is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of PRC and international accounting standards, tax laws and regulations, experience in IFRS, US GAAP, SOX and etc.
- Must have uncompromising integrity with excellent leadership, communication and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Passionate and positive with teamwork spirit.
- Excellent knowledge of computer skill including MS Office, an integrated ERP System (SAP, JDE, Oracle，Dynamics or similar),etc.
- Excellent command of both English and Chinese.
- Willing to work under pressure.