- MD/post-graduation in clinical medicine or equivalent degree
- At least 10 years related experience in the pharmaceutical industry including leading medical affairs teams and/or clinical research and /or part of business strategic initiatives
- Proven experience as member of country or higher leadership team (SMT) representing Medical Affairs with responsibility for creating medical strategies, developing medical teams and implementing medical processes.
- Clinical trial experience with solid knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Demonstrated ability to present complex issues in oral and written form. Excellent presentation skills of scientific and medical data to small and large audiences.
- Proven leadership, people development and mentoring skills, to include Associate director/Sr Manager/Manager level and well as field-based personnel.
- Proven influencing skills in a matrix organization, through a collaborative style with the establishment of credibility and strong working relationships with cross-functional teams.