Internal Control Manager
- Establish robust controls at AB Mauri China operations including plants and sales office.
- Optimize business process to improve the effectiveness of internal control by performing regular business process reviews
- Ensure entities' compliance with company policies and procedures
- Help IC team set career path and achieve their goals.
- Formulate Annual control plans and programs.
- Ensure the internal control team performs testing of key business process with high risk.
- Support operations in finalizing corrective actions for issues identified
- Ensure implementation and sustainability of the corrective action.
- Represent Internal control in entity's governance meetings-Location audit committee, FD Checklist meetings, Operations Review meetings etc
- Prepare core internal control metrics / presentations etc
- Provide guidance and support to operations on Internal Control, Finance Manual, Data Safeguarding, Delegation of Authority, Purchasing Manual etc• Provide guidance, training and support to Local Internal Control coordinators both at AB Mauri China locations including plants and sales office
- Design, modify and implement company policies (DOA, travel policy, etc.).
- Coordinate with regional team to roll out control activities and initiatives (Change control, Plant Launch toolkit)
- Provide expertise knowledge during process change / system change and assist in Application control review etc
- Arrange special studies or audits of business process as requested.
- Coordinate outside firm/agency's audits.
- Lead in unusual event investigation as Local Incident coordinator.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- Professional Certification: CIA / CPA preferred.
- Minimum 7 years work experience in Internal Control or Internal Audit with multi-national company.
- Manager or supervisor in above working experience
- Strong knowledge of control concepts and practices, financial, compliance and operational audits.
- Ability to proactively scope, plan and execute internal control programs and reviews.
- Capable of leading, managing and developing a team.
- Strong interpersonal, logical thinking and reasoning, problem-solving skills.
- High levels of ethics, integrity and objectivity.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese. Clear & concise communication skills.